Friday, November 9, 2007

USA Volleyball: quickly up to snuff

I do have one more story before I can truly jump current in women's sport, but as I research I thought I'd better kinda' condition your mindset to things underlying current events (and to prevent culture shock.) This USA Volleyball media release contains just about all the grit and grill on Team USA going into the FIVB World Cup 2007: notably, the return of Logan Tom, Tayyiba's new hyphenated last name that her recently updated bio (in the story) gives no details on (as opposed to way too much detail on Danielle's), and the mind of the coach going into the competition (important stuff): Team USA Announces Women’s World Cup Preliminary Roster At left backmost to foremost, Danielle Scott-Arruda, Tayyiba Haneef-Park and Logan Tom of Team USA in Hamamatsu Japan November 4, 2007.

No comments: